Mint leaves contain various essential oils, such as menthol, menthone and limonene. Menthol gives mint the dew properties and makes it recognizable with its characteristic smell.
• Mint can relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and dyspepsia
• As mint acts as muscle relaxant and relieves pain, it can reduce certain types of headaches. Menthol in mint oil increases blood flow and provides a cooling sensation, possibly minimizing pain
• Fights bacterial infections as mint extract has been shown to effectively destroy bacteria
The pharmaceutical uses of oregano include the treatment of respiratory tract disorders, gastrointestinal tract disorders, period pains and urinary tract disorders.
• The oregano oil contains a basic compound, called carvacrol, and has antimicrobial properties, one of which is listeria
• The oregano helps to prevent and treat breast cancer by slowing down or halting its progression
Rosemary contains ingredients that can induce the stimulation of the immune system, improve blood circulation and digestion. At the same time, it contains compounds that exert anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce the severity of asthma attacks.
• Helps in overwork and weakness
• It raises mood and is useful in cases of mild to moderately severe depression
• Rosemary is warming up and stimulates blood circulation to the brain and improves concentration and memory
Stimulant, anticonvulsant, diuretic, bactericidal, aromatic. These distinct properties of coriander make it one of the strongest plants of nature, an ideal ally in the fight against diseases such as diabetes, Salmonella and other pathogenic conditions due to bacteria.
• Combating cholesterol
• Controls all types of diabetes
• Helps slimming