Another delicious soup recipe from the series of recipes prepared for us, by popular chef George Kyprianou!
- In a saucepan prepare a roux by melting the butter and then mixing in the flour
- Cook over low heat, do not let the roux become brown, then slowly add the broth, stirring constantly until the sauce becomes creamy and velvety.
- In a separate pan, sauté the onion with the olive oil, the pepper and the chopped lettuce leaves. Do not overcook and do not let them brown.
- Pour the vegetables in the “veloute” sauce, add some water if needed to make the preparation thinner.
- Beat the egg yolks with the lemon juice and slowly pour in the veloute, stirring constantly to avoid the egg getting solidified.
- Mingle the two mixtures and cook for the last time.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.